The Afghan Government is actually fighting Pakistan.Pakistan wants
Afghanistan as a colony while it is becoming the colony of China.This is
the Chinese method of subjugation.Creating colonies of its colonies.And to
help China,Biden suddenly withdraws facilitating Pakistani takeover of
Afghanistan,or in helping China the main beneficiary.
In these underground aggressions,the women of Afghanistan have become the
sacrificial animals.
YM

--
*Mar*