Pranam

Q1              Why does an airplane need full throttle for takeoff but
right after it the pilot "slows" it down?

KR    Now adays take off can be done from the short spot itself due to the
technology development; run a way is a course of directional operations for
take off and landing; when the answer was written by the Q it would have
been as on that date probably.   The fighter jet flying abpve 30000 miles
unfathomable to Radars, takes off from a small deck and lands by brakes
mechanically applied by the catch-balloons.

Q2              What is the purpose of placing a bowl of water next to the
heater?

I'm not sure exactly what kind of heater you are referring to and I've
never seen anyone do this.

Q3              Which small incident taught you a lesson?

KR          Again when the answer was written it would have been BCE; now
adays in India bay woke up alarm is available which when fitted, beckons
the mother or for the assistance, without closing the door half open; also
in plugs and door locks, child locks system had come, where other than the
elder, doors cannot be closed by the children.

*Q4              Which soaps are better, transparent soap or opaque soap?*

KR:           Soap is not at all needed and they do not do anything other
than leaving a short smell after the bath on the body; a bathing clay is
100% better; a coconut oil is far better; certain flowers powdered content
add charm and sustained smell to the body; but inevitably, all of us are
forced by habit to use the soaps and toothbrushes. They are economic wastes
only.

Q5              Is it likely that in the future, some religions will merge
into each other?

KR            It is a stupid question having seen the past. A lesson is not
drawn from history since nowadays they are not in the studies, nor any
history book is read with the interest to learn the past. There are only 3
classes that the theists and atheists. The latter was always an
insignificant number. In the former, the attentive ones might vary in
periods of new-gushing; but in times of suffering will come back to fetch
the god-water; so a majority out of ignorance, remain on this size of the
wall (but are not atheist) but called- NRBS OR NRBG viz not religious but
spiritual or not religious but feel GOD. All religions had emanated only
from one Vedic way of life from here to Greece to Rome to Turkey. And all
religions say only love and never say die-hard. Therefore, there is no
question of merger at all at any point of time; as Buddhism, Jainism and
Sikhism lie within the folds of Hinduism, so too all religions would exist
till the last prana exist. According to me, even atheism is a religion as
long long ago in Ramayana time, Charawaka started it and he was a rishi.

Q6              How do I make my child like studying?

A6              Never do it the hard way. Not required. The earth always
need the palanquin, a sitter and 4 lifters. There will be differences. And
equality shall be practiced by the individual. AS SUCH THERE IS NO EQUALITY
EVEN BEFORE GOD, BUT GOD TREARS INDIVIDUALLY AS EQUAL ALL.  Do parents work
hard and leave the result to GOD.

Q8              Why do Tamils not have surnames?

KR             Tamils have no surnames?. Every one will have a surname.
Surname is that of the British. Even before that every clan had a family,
brahmacharya and clan names behind the original names. In Tamil even the
place they belong are taken as initials or surnames. Sharma, iyers
,mudaliars are also a kind of surname. Andey is a surname. As west calls by
the last name only so too here the last name or the surname alone would be
addressed out of respect. We are not used to writing expanding as the west
do that is all.

Q10            What should young people avoid doing?

KR     Listen to the past and  then analyse and sift if they are sure about
it. Let them not think they alone are smart or smarter than the elders;
elders they forget, had the similar thinking, got hurt, and now translating
their experiences. Lest youth become the dwarfs in 9 out of 10 cases.

KR  IRS 30821