Respected Mr Rajaram Krishnamurrthy IRS,
Again you are hurried and writing. I have quoted it is from Nampoothiri.com. I
too know there are many other versions.

I am not writing in standard 1evel. Your hurried reply is standard one level or
below that . Once again I write do not write in degrading  level. By responding
like this you are going to nursery    level ,I am sorry to write.

R. Gopalakrishnan former ITS

    On Tuesday, 14 September, 2021, 10:21:20 am IST, Rajaram Krishnamurthy