--
*Mar*Living Happily and Positively

Nature has provided the easiest way to live happily and casually
positively. What all one has to do, is to go to any flower, make the mind
blank and then smell and sense. The flower joins you in smelling and
sensing. You join, team up, and smell and sense, each other and the
remaining nature. After sometime, ideas simply begin flashing into your
mind, freed from the tasks of fretting for solutions to problems. You have
made yourself macro, and you live positively as the macro, you, as the
planet earth. Feeling revelation after revelation almost continuously
becomes living.

The green cover of earth, consisting of plants, plants with flowers, leaves
and bees buzzing round the flowers,trees,grasses,create waves and waves of
positive emotions. The mind becomes the receiver of positively emotion
laden, ideas, ideas continuously flash into you, absorbing you as a part
and partisan of nature.

Thick, free and lush nature, freed from the deadly economics, converts air
into happiness, making emotional symbiosis, and not mathematical
reductionism, the method of education. We do not science away our lives to
create the make believe status of observer of nature, and not as a part of
nature feeling and participating as nature, emotionally.

I have come across many, who were outstanding academically, who occupied
the top positions, who read dozens and dozens of books, but who lived
puzzled and not enlightened, never experiencing any revelation from nature.
They simply do not realize that a growing population needs a matching
nature and not more electricity,cars,computers etc,as life after all is
continuously living in emotions and in feeling nature and not in feeling
machines.

We need to study our anatomy as a part of the anatomy of nature, and that
our personal anatomy changes from place to place, because the topography
changes when you walk, run or travel. Nature not only thinks, but also
flashes its ideas as idea flashes into you. A blank mind creates space for
the ideas of nature.

Life is the creation of personal space-time, synchronizing with the
space-time flows of the air. We need to start the education of a child; by
telling it that it is part of planet earth and that smelling and sensing is
brilliance.

We breathe air, which is a mixture of emotions from various organisms, and
we have to note that air carries communications. They flash as ideas into
our minds.

YM