I feel that the culprit is English, the language.Those who are educated in
English medium, unconsciously ape western customs because they read only the
western literature. Even nursery rhymes and birthday celebrations follow
western customs. Even if they want to read our ancient texts, they are those
translated into English by foreigners. They forget the way we used to live and
the way we dedicate every thing to our ishta deivam. Even our ista deivam and
kula deivam are forgotten.Thanks to some learned pravachana kartas a little bit
is getting revived.
    On Sunday, 21 November, 2021, 08:53:45 am IST, Rajaram Krishnamurthy