Pranam
     Empty drum makes a lot of noise but yet it is empty; so too the
vadyar useless
singaporean, who crossed the sea still calling himself as a Vedic Brahmin
and jibing at others, calling names and uttering the abusive language,
which are never resisted by even that "disliker-of- the- EGO POSTS, who
wrote for the first time and walked out of the assembly.  Knowledge is
drawing from nature, the meaningful write ups, and responding to one's
grinding thinking, in addition to the posted emails. But sitting pretty on
the fence from the dawn to the desk ,without taking into anything, and at
the same time, unable to bear being hit, yells in COMMON, is neither an act
of erudition nor that of the educated, or that of establishing
self-defence. The groupm does not exist at 80 to make fun, by which all
reached this age nor spending time, which is short now. The purpose of life
shall be spread naturally to the posterity to grow in anicer atmosphere.
Ignorance is not a guilt; Adi Shankara, such an erudite, addressed HIMSELF
as "Na Janami" (Bhavani Ashtakam) . But existing without any intake, out of
the assets of this land where all of us are born, shall not yell at 80 and
90. If one at 80 cannot address the bad as bad, openly by names, how  one
will dourse correct their posterity with courage?. People at 80 suddenly
wake up from the slumber to yell and go silent thereafter, eternally. And
all are elders. What are the Ego posts?; that post with a yell is?. it is
not the Eccentrically Governed Organisation who alone can yell without any
attribution or evidential first person pointers. IT IS ETHICALLY GOVERNED
ORCHESTRATION, hence let the vociferous views be made with the attributes
of perfect pointers , asserting with the authority rather than squealing
behind the doors.  Samuel Johnson said,"“Integrity without knowledge is
weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and
dreadful.”; If yelling is integrity without knowledge or or locking down
the knowledge and yet yelling is termed an integrity, both are unwelcome.
  2   I thought someone would add to the spicy notes above compilation for
the whole day, to avoid the Egopost, and since had not seen any ,releasing
what I drafted yesterday morning as an EGOPOST which might be read in
silence and to yell again. Thank you KR IRS 281221
 Dopamine subtle body Putra spirit Pravan and sesame

1  Dopamine:  Dopamine is an important chemical messenger in the brain that
has many functions. It’s involved in reward, motivation, memory, attention
and even regulating body movements. When dopamine is released in large
amounts, it creates feelings of pleasure and reward, which motivates you to
repeat a specific behaviour In contrast, low levels of dopamine are linked
to reduced motivation and decreased enthusiasm for things that would excite
most people. Dopamine levels are typically well regulated within the
nervous system, but there are some things you can do to naturally increase
levels. Proteins are made up of smaller building blocks called amino acids.
There are 23 different amino acids, some of which your body can synthesize
and others that you must get from food. One amino acid called tyrosine
plays a critical role in the production of dopamine. Tyrosine can also be
made from another amino acid called phenylalanine. Both tyrosine and
phenylalanine are naturally found in protein-rich foods
<https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/20-delicious-high-protein-foods> like(
turkey, beef, eggs,) dairy, soy and legumes. Several observational studies
have found a link between high saturated fat (butter, full-fat dairy, palm
oil and coconut oil,) intake and poor memory and cognitive functioning in
humans, but it’s unknown whether these effects are related to dopamine
levels. Gut and brain are closely linked. Probiotic food is good to
increase the Dopamine. Consuming 250 grams of cooked velvet beans
significantly raised dopamine levels and reduced Parkinson’s symptoms one
to two hours after the meal. Improvements in mood can be seen after as
little as 10 minutes of aerobic activity but tend to be highest after at
least 20 minutes. Getting regular, high-quality sleep
<https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/10-reasons-why-good-sleep-is-important>
may
help keep your dopamine levels balanced and help you feel more alert and
high-functioning during the day. Music can boost dopamine levels. Meditation
<https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/12-benefits-of-meditation>, focusing
inward and letting your thoughts float by without judgment or attachment,
standing, sitting or even walking, are associated with improved mental and
physical health, increasing the Dopamine.  Sunlight exposure can boost
dopamine levels, but it’s important to be mindful of sun exposure
guidelines to avoid skin damage. Supplements including, magnesium, vitamin
D, curcumin, oregano extract and green tea expose to the increase in
Dopamine.

2   Subtle-body: Everyone is assuming a body after the death like our body
here. Sukshma body is another name. Soul and Mind are together and neither
are seen by anyone. Sukshma and Subtle are no more than the unseen. We
<http://www.harekrishnayoga.com/2013/01/who-are-you.html> are the souls
(atoms are the science and atoms are also not visible) and not the body.
But where does the mind and intelligence fit in? Are we not the thoughts
and feeling in our mind? Lord Krishna explains in Bhagavat Gita chapter 3
text 42 the following.  ‘The working senses are superior to dull matter;
mind is higher than the senses; intelligence is still higher than the mind;
and he [the soul] is even higher than the intelligence. {*(BG 3.42)*
<http://www.asitis.com/3/42.html>}. indriyani parany ahur indriyebhyah
param manah manasas tu para buddhir yo buddheh paratas tu sah (soul)//.
 The soul is covered by the subtle and the gross bodies. What is known as
death is the annihilation of the gross body. The subtle body remains and
carries the soul to a place where he can again grow another material body
just suitable for fulfilling the desires of his mind. Yaṁ yaṁ vāpi smaran
bhāvaṁ tyajaty ante kalevaram (BG 8.6
<https://vanisource.org/wiki/BG_8.6_(1972)>). Your body are you making now.
So, at the time of death, the condition of your mind will transfer you with
mind, intelligence, subtle body. They are seeing that this gross body's
finished, but they cannot see that there is another body which is made of
mind, intelligence, and ego. That is called subtle body.

3  Effect of shraddha mantra: MANTRA is derived thus - “mananāt trāyate iti
mantraḥ” - a mantra is that which protects you from thinking! A mantra is a
focussing and centring device for one’s default involuntary thought stream.
It is not magical formula. Shrāddha ceremonies constitute the repayment of
the debt. There is no “science” there is the “moral code” which impels us
to express recognition and gratitude for all that the decease parent has
done to benefit us. This debt lasts as long as we live and so Shraddha is
an on-going duty. (scientific effects  on account of the mantra sound and
the yagna streams of ending the evils and viruses might be there; but the
science of the universality is unproven; discipline can be invoked; and
that discipline in prevalent in every sector of this earth if ancestors are
worshipped in their swadharmam).  Chārvāka maintained a different argument.

4  Feeding in Srardham:  The glory and merit of feeding people is
elucidated in the following slokas from the Mahābhārata Vana Parva:–

teśām eva śramārtānāṁ yo hyannaṁ kathayed budhaḥ |

annadātṛ samaḥ sopi kīrtyate nātra saṁśayaḥ ||

That wise one who informs the toil-worn ones of the name of the person who
may give them food, is, without doubt, regarded as equal in merit unto the
giver himself of food.

tasmāt tvaṁ sarva dānāni hitvā'nnaṁ saṁprayaccha ha |

na hīdṛṣaṁ puṇya phalaṁ vicitrām iha vidyate ||

Therefore, abstaining from other kinds of gift, give only food. There is no
merit (arising out of gifts) that is so great as that of giving food.

Y(a) annam eva viśiṣṭaṁ hi tasmāt parataraṁ na ca |

annaṁ prajāpatiś coktaḥ sa ca saṁvatsaro mataḥ ||

There is nothing superior to nourishment. Therefore, food is regarded as
the first and foremost of all things (to be given away). It has been said that
food itself is Prajāpati.

saṁvatsarastu yajño'sau sarvaṁ yajñe pratiṣṭhitam |

tasmāt sarvāṇi bhūtāni sthāvarāṇi carāṇi ca ||

And Prajāpati is regarded as the Year. And the Year is sacrifice. And
everything is established in sacrifice, for it is from sacrifice that all
creatures, mobile and immobile, take their origin.

tasmād annaṁ viśiṣṭaṁ hi sarvebhyaiti viśrutam ||

For this reason, it has been heard by us, food is the foremost of all
things.

yeśāṁ taṭākāni mahodakāni, vāpyaśca kūpāśca prati-śrayāśca |

annasya dānaṁ madhurā ca vāṇī, yamasya te nirvacanā bhavanti ||

They that give away (for public use) lakes and large bodies of water, and
tanks and wells, and shelter and food and they that have sweet words for
all, will never hear the admonitions of Yama (at the exit-interview).

annadāḥ prathamaṁ yānti satya vākyad anantaram |

ayācita pradātā ca samaṁ yānti trayo janāḥ ||

The giver of food walks in front, after him the speaker of truth and one
that gives unto those who do not solicit walks behind. But all three go to
the same ultimate abode.

5  Svaha:  svāhā indicates the abnegation of all “sense of self” i.e. ego
(ahaṅkāra) and “possessiveness” (mamata) - associated with the oblation
which I am offering into the fire which is symbolic of the wisdom which
destroys all ignorance in the very form of identity and possessiveness. na
mama which means “not mine” It is the declaratory mantra of renunciation
(tyāga) and surrender. So in the fire-ritual svāhā and na mama are linked.

yat-karoṣi yad-aśnāsi yaj-juhoṣi dadāsi yat |

yat-tapasyasi kaunteya tat-kuruṣva mad-arpaṇam || 27 ||

Gita 9:27. Whatever you do, whatever you eat, whatever you offer in
sacrifice, whatever you give away, whatever austerity you practice, O
Kaunteya, do that as an offering to Me.

6  Samskara:  (mental impression, subconscious tendency). Saṁskāra is
derived from the Sanskrit root meaning “to refine”. In the classical
Sanskrit literature the word Saṁskāra is used in a very wide sense:— in the
sense of education, cultivation, training, making perfect, refining,
polishing, embellishment, impression, form, mould, operation, impression on
the sub-conscious mind, a purificatory rite, a sacred rite or ceremony,
consecration, sanctification and hallowing; idea, notion and conception;
effect of work, merit of action etc.

Pānini defines saṁskāra as samparyupebhyaḥ karotu bhūṣaṇe — that which
adorns one’s personality. The Śabda-koṣa defines it as saṃskārāṇāṃ
guṇāntarādhānam saṃskāraḥ — that which bring about *quality transformation*.

In the Jaimini sūtras (111. 1. 3) the sage explains the term Saṁskāra as:—
“an act which makes a certain thing or person fit for a certain purpose”.
The Tantra-vartika (p. 1078) defines Saṁskāra as:— “those acts and rites
that impart suitability or fitness [adhikāra]” and further adds that
adhikāra is of two kinds:—

1. The removal of negative mental conditioning (pāpa-kṣaya)

2. The generation of positive qualities through purification of the mind
(citta- śuddhi).

The word "Saṁskāra" as "sacrament"{ English word is not equivalent
translation at all }  means the religious purificatory rites and ceremonies
for sanctifying the body, mind and intellect of an individual. The purpose
of life is a gradual training in spiritual-unfoldment. All of life is a
ritual and a sacrament and every phase of one's physical evolution should
be sanctified for service of the Divine.

By means of the Samskaras, the mind is reawakened to the Ultimate Goal in
life which is spiritual wisdom and Liberation from the cycle of births and
deaths.

7   Guna:  The eight gunas or qualities of the Self are are:— dayā, kṣānti,
anasūya, śauca,anayāsa, maṅgala, akārpaṇya, aspṛha.viz., compassion,
forbearance, freedom fromenvy, purity, calmness, right behaviour, and
freedom from greed and covetousness.

8    Shankaracharya define śraddhā often translated as “faith” as:–

śāstrasya guruvākyasya satya-buddhyavadhāraṇam | sā śraddhā kathitā
sadbhir-yayā vastūpalabhyate ||

“Faith (or more correctly conviction) is based on a critical examination of
the Scriptures and the teachings of the Guru and which will lead to the
attainment of the desired end.”

The desired end of Indian philosophy is freedom (mukti) from suffering
(duḥkha). This is the goal to which everything must be judged — “does a
particular belief contribute to liberation from suffering or not?”

9      Mantra Shradda: 'उदीरतामवरउत्‌परासउन्‍मध्‍यमा:पितरसोम्‍यास:।
असुंयईयुरवृकाऋतज्ञा:तेनोऽवन्‍तुपितरोहवेषु।।' -ऋग्‍वेद,मंडल१०,सूक्‍त१५,ऋचा१

*Meaning :* Let the ancestors residing on Earth attain an evolved region.
Let the ancestors who are in heaven, that is, at a higher plane of
existence, never degrade. Let the ones who are at a medium plane of
existence, attain a higher plane. Let the ancestors who symbolise the Truth
protect us. (RV 10. 15.1)

A. 'गोत्रंनोवर्धताम्‌।'

*Meaning :* Let our lineage (gotra) grow. To this the brahmins bestow
blessings, ‘Let your lineage grow.”

B. 'वीरंमेदत्तपितर:।'

*Meaning :* O ancestors, give me a valiant son.

Another prayer is, 'Since the time of the origin of the Universe to
date, *whoever
was born in the lineage of my mother and father* and all the servants from
these two lineages and my past births, those supported by me, those serving
me, friends, disciple, pets, the plants and trees planted and cut by me,
the close relatives, those who incurred favours from me and those who
bestowed favours on me, get the food offered by me. It is evident from this
prayer that the Hindu *Dharma* teaches us to express gratitude not only to
our own but also towards our benefactors, other beings and trees and
plants. {This is wholly jatha ajatha pitrus, if so, where would you leave
some parents GP and GGP alone?}

10      Shraddha Suktam is the collection of Mantras where shraddha

has been considered as paramount in the world to accomplish.

The  Suktam  describes  how  evil  forces  are  uprooted  with

Shraddha, how the universe is running by Shraddha. (From Dharma sutras).(RV
10.151)
शरद्धयाग्निः समिध्यते शरद्धय हुयते हविः |  शरद्धां भगस्य मूर्धनि वचसा
वेदयमसि ||  परियं शरद्धे ददतः परियं शरद्द्ते दिदासतः | परियम्भोजेषु
यज्वस्विदं म उदितं कर्धि ||  यथा देव असुरेषु शरद्धामुग्रेषु चक्रिरे |
एवम्भोजेषु
यज्वस्वस्माकमुदितं कर्धि ||  शरद्धां देवा यजमाना वायुगोपा उपासते |
शरद्धांह्र्दय्ययाकूत्या
शरद्धया विन्दते वसु ||  शरद्धां परातै हवामहे शरद्धां मध्यन्दिनं परि |  शरद्धां
सूर्यस्य निम्रुचि शरद्धे शरद धापयेह नः ||   śraddhayāghniḥ samidhyate
śraddhaya huyate haviḥ |  śraddhāṃ bhaghasya mūrdhani vacasā vedayamasi ||
 priyaṃ śraddhe dadataḥ priyaṃ śraddte didāsataḥ |  priyambhojeṣu
yajvasvidaṃ ma uditaṃ kṛdhi ||  athā deva asureṣu śraddhāmughreṣu cakrire |
evambhojeṣu yajvasvasmākamuditaṃ kṛdhi ||  śraddhāṃ devā yajamānā vāyughopā
upāsate |  śraddhāṃhṛdayyayākūtyā śraddhayā vindate vasu ||  śraddhāṃ
prātai havāmahe śraddhāṃ madhyandinaṃ pari |  śraddhāṃ sūryasya nimruci
śraddhe śrad dhāpayeha naḥ || Rigvedam spoke only about the faith withwhich
karmas to be carried out. All other mantras were from the dharma scriptures
of the various tribes. 11   Putra (पुत्र).—A son; (the word is thus
derived:-punnāmno narakād yasmāt trāyate pitaraṃ sutaḥ | tasmāt putra iti
proktaḥ svayameva svayaṃbhuvā || Ms.9.138; the word, therefore, should be
strictly written puttraḥ).

12     Spirit is atman or Prana:  Can there be an evil spirit?. Preta (प्रेत)
refers to a “ghost” and represents the mount of Nirṛti, according to
the Śivapurāṇa
2.2.36
<https://www.wisdomlib.org/hinduism/book/shiva-purana-english/d/doc226056.html>.
Accordingly, as Brahmā narrated to Nārada:—“Indra mocked at Viṣṇu who was
engrossed in his own arguments. He, the bearer of the thunderbolt, was
desirous of fighting Vīrabhadra along with the other Devas. Then Indra rode
on his elephant, the fire-god rode on a goat, Yama rode on his buffalo and
Nirṛti rode on a ghost (*preta*)”.

      Nirrti is never used elsewhere as Ganas are interpreted as spirits in
the English language. However, Siva Ganas are good ones so there cannot
there be to, any evil spirit. Preta-vigraha (प्रेतविग्रह) refers to a
“ghost” (i.e., the Goddess’s vehicle), according to the
Manthāna-bhairava-tantra, a vast sprawling work that belongs to a corpus of
Tantric texts concerned with the worship of the goddess Kubjikā. Preta (
प्रेत).—*prata* Departed from this world, dead, deceased; स्वजनाश्रु
किलातिसंततं दहति प्रेतमिति *प्रचक्षते* (svajanāśru kilātisaṃtataṃ
dahati pretamiti
pracakṣate) R.8.86. Hence an index buty there is no evil ones other than
that is existing in the minds (Sukshma).

13   Smrithi Chandrika is a sanskrit books of the Hindu Law written in
Sanskrit at Vijaya nagaram, By Devana Bhatta which is in book 6 deals with
the sraddaha kanda. Vaidyanatha deekshinyam deals with it in wider aspects
available in the Kanchi Mutt Publications. Except a few mantras stated
above all other mantras are procedures and prose of the narrations offering
food to pitrus.

14  Parvana srardham:  Pārvaṇaśrāddha (पार्वणश्राद्ध).—Done in Parvas
without the invocation of deities; three fold; those eligible and those
ineligible to be fed on the occasion; of the eligible the family and gotra
must have been known; they must be well behaved and going in the path of
virtue; friends and preceptors, grandsons, sons-in-law, uncles and other
relations, somayājins, vaiyākaraṇas, mīmāṃsakas, sāmaga Brahmacāris are
eligible; the ineligibles include the unrighteous, the diseased, bastards,
aśvapālas, the mad, the self-conceited, the deceitful, the hypocritical,
temple priests, etc., also Mlecchas, Lingins, Triśaṅkus, Barbaras,
Drāviḍas, etc. They must be informed a day previous to the śrāddha; other
details;1 <https://www.wisdomlib.org/definition/parvanashraddha#ref1_1> a
dead person is entitled for share in the Pārvaṇa after *sapiṇḍīkaraṇa*. The
details are available in  Matsya-purāṇa 16. 5-51.chap 16 ; and the first it
starts with the offerings to devas.

KR IRS 271221