Pranam
 Q1  Its simple end at the first two lines" It depends on the circumstances
surrounding me and my attitude and response to those circumstances. Life
itself is how you treat your life and not allowing the treatments to one's
life. It is not practised due to extravagant greedy diversions of many. KR
IRS 18122