Sir,
Thank you very much for unearthing a write up of mine,about which I have
forgotten.But what I have written and have been writing almost everyday,is
about the need for dignity and respect to the nature,in which we are
part,or to be precise about the dignity and esteem of the whole
Biosphere,nature or our own Macro Body,not merely the body which we mistake
as ours thanks to the limited view given to us by the visible spectrum.
I am not very learned,actually I feel there is need for freedom from
books,so that we read nature directly,as nature is the ultimate book.
YM

*Mar*