Pranam
    On the outset there is no variance between Einstein just-born theory of
special relativity and the Vedantic time space explanation including the
time of existence-expanding and rolling back, termed as srishti and
Pralayam @ samharam. In my opinion most of the science versions opened up
only after seeing the palm leaves stolen from here by the west, who
stumbled upon, with the tip of the ice-berg knowhow. Einstein exposed it
but the west tried to rephrase it in another way.
   Your *conscience* is the part of your personality that helps you
determine between right and wrong
<https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-morality-5076160> and keeps you from
acting upon your most basic urges and desires.  Your *conscious *is
your awareness
of yourself <https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-self-awareness-2795023> and
the world around you. In the most general terms, it means being awake and
aware. Some experts suggest that you are considered conscious of something
if you are able to put it into words. Your *consciousness* refers to your
conscious experiences, your individual awareness of your own internal
thoughts, feelings, memories, and sensations. All tend to the mind and
being watched by the soul ultimately, decoding all of them to your Karma
and rebirth.
    The so called Einstein who formulated theory one (special), that the
physical laws are universal, could not tally his own formula of E=MC2 of
the space, where the quantum of the space mass perplexed him; the concept
of black hole could not be unbound by him, and till date the singularity
theory framed on the basis of the Einstein special theory failed. So laws
of nature (Physics) are not Universal. Newton wins here as far as the earth
is concerned, but the einstein who was thought to have broken Newton, till
date stands emaciated without result. Speed of light theory number 2 of the
special relativity, is also partly serving good, as far as the light around
the visibility but the light passing through the black-hole, remaining
iside with a glow, without any emission out, perplexes the science
community; the least mass of blackhole itself is 1000 times larger than
the SUN; and many more in space whose mass is so heavy, may poo-pooh the
gravitational theory and the acceleration of C in E=MC2 and thus the
variable mass every thou second, will not allow to know the energy across
the multiverses at any point of time.
     Now coming back to the Vedantic, when the science is still a STILL
BORN OR JUST-BORN, how would one can say 155 trillion is at variance as far
as the space,time, length breadth and width 5 dimensional; who knows the
dimensions;  the extending space and variable time from Brahma to the
single cell are purely subjective and conditional. The experiments can be
done here only wrt the tools subjected to ONE SET OF CONDITIONS and so the
OUTCOME CANNOT BE EQUATED UNIVERSALLY LEAVE ALONE MULTIVERSALLY. MIND IS
UNIVERSAL AS THE SOUL READ WITH THE MIND CAN ENTER ANY SPECIE SHIRT AND
RECORD THE EVENTS ANYWHERE IN THE VERSES-LAYERS.  We are conditioned and
the science as well; the vedantic mind words are not conditioned but travel
free faster than the light and the atoms.
     Conscience is subjected to the area of dharma. Conscious is what every
cell is trying to do. The consciousness is that sense of knowing that we
are or any cell is. Without being in conscience, one cannot enter the
conscious state; and without being aware of anything one cannot understand
the consciousness. Thus the consciousness is brahman.  We are conscience;
are we conscious?; then how would we know others are conscious?; Vedantha
teaches the course. Science differentiates the awareness of things and
modifies our conscience. Conscience is dualism; conscious is
visishtadvaitham; and consciousness is advaitham. All species expanded out
of consciousness and become the consciousness again. Einstein is not final
nor not even in the initial string. Prakrithi or the matter does not change
its MASS; acceleration is 0 to infinity; and the energy is zero to
infinity. Brahmam is energy, the mass and the movement all advaitic. B G
says so. KR IRS 16322