Pranam
Q "Bearing enmity toward none. Bearing enmity toward others poisons our own
mind, and this becomes an impediment in the path of spiritual progress. The
quality of freedom from hatred toward others is developed by realizing that
they are also like us, and God resides in all.  Absence of vanity.
Self-praise, boastfulness, ostentation, etc. all stem from pride. Saintly
personalities see nothing in themselves to be proud about, but instead,
feel gratitude to God for the good qualities they possess. Thus, they
refrain from self-aggrandizement."
KR    The above is a great observation, Chap 16 enlightens the quality of a
siddha. However, the quote above pinpoints it as quality to all; If so, why
do people exist like islands?. I said :exist"; not "Live"; Why would one
person, who had not not even met before, shall hate so much about?; is
there any answer sir?. Because, everyone knows, rather think, that none
would help anyone on this earth, especially, if he were an Indian and
divided sub-sects. If someone is beaten hollow on the street, all would
walk over,thinking, it is not his job; or someone will pour the milk and
let me pour water. That is the cause of hatred. IT IS ALWAYS MAKES ONE GLOW
HAPPY WHEN HITTING SOMEONE; AND THAT QUALITY IS A COVERAGE OR A SHIELD FOR
HIDING THE FEAR.
            There is another way for the Indians-HERO-WORSHIP. Nothing
needs to be known about that person;  it is enough if one were to
hear,SPINNING OF YARN FROM THE UNKNOWN 3RD PARTIES;  (funny the 3rd party
is again unknown but watch the quality receipt). That description travels
in the air like a breeze and the mind so easily and fastidiously believes
all of them; then the quality of the monkey turns on. They worship him
,eulogising so tall, explaining others-WHAT A MAN IS HE?; HE IS SO
INTELLIGENT AND RENDERS ALL ACTIONS OF REDRESSAL; the stupidity is hit on
his face when realised later that he was fooled all the time!!. THIS IS NOT
THE QUALITY OF THE UNEDUCATED, POOR, LIVING IN ORDINARY LEVELS; IT IS THE
QUALITY OF THE EDUCATED; WELL SETTLED; WELL RUN IN A CAREER; BROODING ABOUT
HIS OWN INTELLIGENCE; they are in all varnas. Why ?.
           That is the fear of living. Fear of living in good stead and
condition. Projecting the image like a cinema star; accusing the rest as
what their minuses are; pretending to be simple though a real simpleton.
Refusing to accept the truth. It grows tall as the days advance in their
life. They know and read all scriptures but they do not know what they
really teach. In short empty pots. MAKES LOUD NOISE. So how will they
overcome the fear?.   KR IRS  16322