Irish Funnies

An Irishman walks into a railway station and presents himself at the ticket
window.

“I'd like a return ticket,” he says.
“Where to?” asks the employee.
“To here!” says the Irishman.

 Patrick stops Paddy in Dublin and asks for the quickest way to Cork.
Paddy says, “Are you on foot or in a car?”
Patrick says, “In a car.”
Paddy says, “That's the quickest way.”

 Paddy and Mick are walking down the road and Paddy's got a bag of
doughnuts in his hand.
Paddy says to Mick, “If you can guess how many doughnuts are in my bag, you
can have them both.”

Finnegan’s wife had been killed in an accident and the police were
questioning him.
“Did she say anything before she died?” asked the sergeant.
“She spoke without interruption for about 40 years,” said Finnegan.

An Irishman and an American were sitting in the bar at Dublin airport.
“I've come to meet my brother,” said the Irishman. “He's due to fly in from
America in an hour's time. It's his first trip home in forty years”.
“Will you be able to recognize him?” asked the American.
“I'm sure I won't,” said the Irishman. “After all, he's been away for a
long time”.
“I wonder if he'll recognise you?” said the American.
“Of course he will,” said the Irishman. “Sure, I haven't been away at all!”

BTW today is St Patrick day celebrated in Ireland
 St Patrick's Day is celebrated every year on March 17 and although the
holiday has been celebrated in Ireland since the 9th or 10th Century, the
day only became a national holiday in 1903.

--
With best wishes

S Chander