TAT TVAM ASI MAHAVAKYA OF CHANDOGYA UPANISHAD IS SIMPLY THAT. Pretensions
of using Jargons are not ( Viveka chudaMANI IN REPLY TO mr g WHO WROTE
WITHOUT THINKING WHAT HE WRITES; FORGIVE HIM)  That thou art is general
cryptic translation. But That is SAT and you become SAT by learning to be
oneself while acting within the crowds. Then what you desire you become is
Tat tvam asi. Buddha said these upanishad words as You become what you
think. Comparison is not called for is what you are trying to say but few
always do that. Adi Shankara and Myself shall be there; inevitable; I shall
not compare him to myself; that shall create the EGO as some one is
replying today; Sans EGO, sans staus reality in duality, souls are equal;
and that when strikes us , we plough our field; all must do it; and the
earth blossoms. KR IRS 29//30/1/23