Respected sirs,
As I understand in central Government 1/3 of the actual salary is not paid to
the employee in any cadre. It is reserved by the Government for his future
pension. Hence most of us had hand to mouth existence. As the salary increased
reservation also increased by Government. The employees worked hard, got profit
 to government,   more than 50% spent from it to military, air force, navy etc.
The reservation is paid by Government as Pension.

If Mr Rajaram Krishnamurthy  could recollect, in old advertisements pension was
mentioned by central Government. Most joined central Government  for the
Pension after retirement. So pension is demandable. Do not spread information
by any if they are not sure.
 Now most pensioners do not die by 60-65. So the Government has to spend more
towards pension.Earlier Government had no such problem and pension was not a
burden.

Mr Rajaram elsewhere stated he gets 2 Lakhs pension. Hence my quote-
Paramasivan....Gopalakrishnan

    On Tuesday, 7 March, 2023 at 12:46:29 pm IST, Narayanaswamy Iyer