My dear Gopalkrishnan   Again showing your English professionalism as if
you know so closely about Innocent. There is no complexity in this issue at
all. He is a good actor full stop. No hero worship. His weakness to words
and women are /were, as good as his comedy. He said that in the media, as
representing the association,  there is no "casting-couch" in the malayalam
field; and added further that only ladies use their bodies for their
self-developments, which is arrogant. Enough to say about him as he is/was
not a kid. So there is not even a single wheel. KR IRS 30323