A1     Jordan is back with the funny q and a . Mr G are you sure about it?
I shall write with a bit of decency some time later if you do not do
anything. It is nonsense.
A2  Again another senseless answer .
A3 who said sonot in India?
A6    why not USB at Intel invented by Ajay Butt from India working there.
Vonod Dham, an Indian at Intel invented the Pentium chip. Anadish and
Pranav Indian boys. Krishna Bharat of google. There are many more but
western won't speak about it all as long as some people view them with
awesome blinking. Humpteen inventions in India by the Indians are not
written in Quora.   KR IRS 7423