Mr G gets wild but also thinks makes an interesting reading , straining
himself etc; but forgets to check whole facts; unfortunately I read a lot
including the author real astrophysicist Degrasse whose answer  is the
right one. Space has generally no temperatures or so hot or so cold only as
particles @ waves and vacuum is at a distance. Thus only radiation is
wrong. Those interested may go through so that no one need to know better
Thank You KR IRs 12423
A1     *How cold is space? Physics behind the temperature of the universe
Physics Journal USA*

Though sci-fi movies would have us believe that space is incredibly cold —
even freezing — space itself isn’t exactly cold. In fact, it doesn’t
actually have a temperature at all.

Temperature is a measurement of the speed at which particles are moving,
and heat is how much energy the particles of an object have. So in a truly
empty region space, there would be no particles and radiation, meaning
there’s also no temperature.

Of course, space is full of particles and radiation to produce heat and a
temperature. So how cold is space, is there any region that is truly empty,
and is there anywhere that the temperature drops to absolute zero?

*HOW STARS ARE HEATING UP SPACE*

The hottest regions of space are immediately around stars
<https://www.space.com/57-stars-formation-classification-and-constellations.html>
, which contain all the  conditions to kick start nuclear fusion.

Things really warm up when radiation from a star reaches a spot in space
with a lot of particles. This gives the radiation from stars like the sun
<https://www.space.com/58-the-sun-formation-facts-and-characteristics.html>
something
to actually act upon.

That’s why Earth
<https://www.space.com/54-earth-history-composition-and-atmosphere.html> is
a lot warmer than the region between our planet and its star. The heat
comes from particles in our atmosphere vibrating with solar energy and then
bumping into each other distributing this energy.

Proximity to our star and possessing particles are no guarantee of warmth,
though. Mercury
<https://www.space.com/36-mercury-the-suns-closest-planetary-neighbor.html> —
closest to the sun — is blisteringly hot during the day and frigidly cold
at night. Its temperatures drop to a low of 95 Kelvins (-288
⁰Fahrenheit/-178 ⁰Celsius).

Temperatures dip to -371 ⁰F (-224 ⁰C) on Uranus
<https://www.space.com/45-uranus-seventh-planet-in-earths-solar-system-was-first-discovered-planet.html>,
making it even colder than on the furthest planet from the sun, Neptune
<https://www.space.com/41-neptune-the-other-blue-planet-in-our-solar-system.html>,
which has a still incredibly cold surface temperature of -353 ⁰F (-214 ⁰C ).

This is a result of a collision with an Earth-sized object early in its
existence causing Uranus to orbit the sun on an extreme tilt, making it
unable to hang on to its interior heat.

Far away from stars particles are so spread out that heat transfer via
anything but radiation is impossible, meaning temperatures radically
drop. *This
region is called the interstellar medium. *

The coldest and densest molecular gas clouds in the interstellar medium can
have temperatures of 10 K (-505 ⁰F/-263 ⁰C or ) while less dense clouds can
have temperatures as high as 100 K (-279 ⁰F/-173 ⁰C).

*WHAT IS COSMIC BACKGROUND RADIATION?*

The universe
<https://www.space.com/52-the-expanding-universe-from-the-big-bang-to-today.html>
is
so vast and filled with such a multitude of objects, some blisteringly hot,
others unimaginably frigid, that it should be impossible to give space a
single temperature.

Yet, there is something that permeates the entirety of our universe with a
temperature that is uniform to 1 part in 100,000. In fact, the difference
is so insignificant that the change between a hot spot and a cold spot is
just 0.000018 K.

This is known as the cosmic microwave background (CMB)
<https://www.space.com/33892-cosmic-microwave-background.html> and it has a
uniform temperature of 2.7 K (-45⁰F/-270⁰C). As 0 K is absolute zero this
is a temperature just 2.725 degrees above absolute zero.

The CMB is a remnant leftover from an event that occurred just 400,000
after the Big Bang <https://www.space.com/25126-big-bang-theory.html> called
the last scattering. This was the point when the universe ceased to be
opaque after electrons
<https://www.space.com/electrons-negative-subatomic-particles> bonded to
protons forming hydrogen atoms, which stopped electrons from endlessly
scattering light and enabling photons to freely travel.

As such this fossil relic "frozen in" to the universe represents the last
point when matter and photons were aligned in terms of temperature.

The photons that make up the CMB weren't always so cold, taking around 13.8
billion years to reach us, the expansion of the Universe has redshifted
<https://www.space.com/25732-redshift-blueshift.html> these photons to
lower energy levels.

Originating when the universe was much denser and hotter than it is now,
the starting temperature of the radiation that makes up the CMB is
estimated to have been around 3,000 K (5,000° F/2,726⁰C).

As the universe continues to expand, that means space is colder now than
it's ever been and it's getting colder.

*WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU WERE EXPOSED TO SPACE?*

If an astronaut were left to drift alone in space
<https://www.space.com/24870-what-is-space.html> then exposure to the
near-vacuum of space couldn’t freeze an astronaut as often depicted in
science fiction.

There are three ways for heat to transfer, conduction, which occurs through
touch, convection which happens when fluids transfer heat, and radiative
which occurs via radiation.

Conduction and convection can't happen in empty space due to the lack of
matter and heat transfer occurs slowly by radiative processes alone. This
means that heat doesn’t transfer quickly in space.

As freezing requires heat transfer, an exposed astronaut — losing heat via
radiative processes alone *— would die of decompression due to the lack of
atmosphere much more rapidly than they freeze to death.*"Astrophysics for
People in a Hurry
<https://www.awin1.com/awclick.php?awinmid=8095&awinaffid=103504&clickref=space-us-1261788594342476000&p=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.audible.co.uk%2Fpd%2FAstrophysics-for-People-in-a-Hurry-Audiobook%2FB06X9GZ62F%3FipRedirectOverride%3Dtrue%26source_code%3DM2M30DFT1Bk13010142102TD%26gclid%3DCj0KCQjwn4qWBhCvARIsAFNAMig5XBDnjLPTvfj6VrVfjwhMWpF8c1KHHuDlhMnZaPT27I4j9PQPIXUaAoR0EALw_wcB%26gclsrc%3Daw.ds>(opens
in new tab)" by Neil deGrasse Tyson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A3  repeated again

A4 second numbering: Again I cannot write in detail; what WWW has got to do
with the molecule, a cluster of atoms?. A5    So "AJANUBAHU SUSSHIRA
:SULALATA SUBIKRAMA:" IS NOT AN EVIDENCE BECAUSE jORDON SAID SO.

A6   So sulfa was a breakthrough to Mr G and all the war wounded soldiers
of Ramayanam and Mahabharatham were not healed and died because there was
no sulpha?

A10   why anticipate and yet repeat the same again?. If erraneous why do
you say interesting because of gossip nature?.  KR IRS 13423