Please Read my mail fully - I will stop all these forwards if there is no
interest - don't want to waste time, I have better things to do.

*S    how we have been fed distorted history and agenda based narratives.*

KR       Sir I am not demeaning Sai, Vikram and Sanjeev. Rajiv shall not be
compared with these three. Rajiv dies research and in his books one can
seek the authentications. But the three you mentioned are adopting many,
one of which is Rajiv also, apart from, Arun Shourie, Sita Ram Goel, Ram
Swarup, Koenraad Elst, Michel Danino, David Frawley or Meenakshi Jain. [ I
have still a long authentic research list if you need can give] [ WHY I
MYSELF HAD WRITTEN A LOT HERE AND HAD YOU NOT READ THEM AND WISHES TO HOLD
THE FLAGS ONLY FOR Sai it is your will. ]  { As Mr  G exclaims over small
things we knew already as he did it now only , and you too are in that
state, well read the authentic researched books if not Rajaram, since
Rajaram wrote carrying them all on his shoulders, as SAI DID IN THE OPENING
HIMSELF ADMITTED. There is no difference between me and him. I am doing
some thing even at this age , with my money; My question is 1 is he
marketing through these for profession or 2 is he doing with his wealth to
modify his village at least?  You tube today can be held by anyone.   If I
get 10000 likes, YouTube others will spread my popularity more. You may ask
immediately sir, why you did not do it?  Many had already asked me? Why you
don’t write books? Why not you take up YT. As it is my speech will be
forwarded from A group to its members END. Books will not be sold without
proper back up marketeers. They will be N+! in the library. SO, TO BE
RAJARAM WHY SAI OR SANJEEV?  Rajiv speaks in forums, before the ministers,
called to reset the history in the committee, seminars in high levels are
conducted, speaks in high level T V shows. If Rajaram is rejectable so too
the three. Even I do have more to do but did not think wasting my time,
since, as a neuro-surgeon, with surgical hammer taps for long the skull
tumour, to break a chip; may be many would; many for a long time may; some
thing may happen.

      2      Generally majority Indians are too emotional and gullible.
Whatever whom they hero worship because , there was some punch, he liked,
will leave out his parents but go after such believing in depth; then after
20 to 30 years later , the tool would have progressed holding these people
and all will cry foul. They are willing to be cheated again and again. I
like Rangarajan Sujatha since I know him; I like the books of Balakumaran,
the wife’s man, who is also known to me since in TVS; I like Sivaji Ganesan
as my assessee when his brother Shanmugam used to meet me often and a neat
actor (a bit over acting too); Kamal good action; Sandilyan whom I used to
call as MAMA as a kid. I appreciate everything good, unlike our morose
members who swallow the crowbar and feel reluctant to clap. But Big liners
are different; and these commercial birds are not Worth the hero worship.
Full stop. Recently again FB Sujatha club in the anvil; may be marketing;
he was unknown for long time; Arthur clerk and James Hadley chase, Perry
masons were his cue. It s ok He writes for money.  People who are morose
when written free, go mad on some who sells or advertise as goods. Let us
go through. Nothing is unimportant. But not worth the gloating.  What you
do, he also does. But Rajiv is doing some service. Research is not so
easier as you think. Bias will not add anything. Writing a sama vedam and
demanding brahmins shall be respected is a nonsense; a good brahmin who
writes Sama veda, do not call anyone even if a non-brahmin by names and
vulgar words. And G says: engappan kudirukkul illai. You must pickup and
comment and add the videos normally . No excitement.

*The interview is nearly for 2 hours BUT is a must if you want not to
wallow in ignorance. *

KR  sir read authentic authors if you wish to get excited or even read
Rajaram. There is no difference. Even before sai could reply I knew the
back ground as already I had read it.

*Sai Deepak, Vikram Sampath, Sanjeev Sanyal, Rajiv Malhotra are all doing a
great service to all of us, Hindus, by their writings, speeches, interviews
etc. by debunking the myth of softer Islam and how peaceful their religion
is and by telling the truth with facts and figures and historical
evidences. No off the cuff or through the hat remarks. *

KR   Rajiv does research; RaJARAM,( TO SOME EXTENT HE ALSO DOES SOME
RESEARCH)  SAI ETC DO THE SAME THING. Myth is not found in 2023, but long
ago and I had written it in 1998 itself. Many are floating them as if it
is/was theirs even using my name; I started adding IRS only thereafter. I
shall list some books and you may read them all 1970 after:

1   The true History and the Religion of India Swami Prakashnanda Saraswati

2     Being different
Rajiv Malhotra

3    Turning East                                                   Harvey
cox

4   Indian culture and Indian future                       Mitchel Danino

5     The lost River                                          Mitchel Danino

6    History of ancient India 1-2 4250 to BCE 7300 BCE      J P Mittal

Many such I had given a small list. As Nityananda does advocates who wants
to be in the lime light, (as cine stars pose to get chance) do it. Let them
resign walk on the street without election seat in mind I shall accept. A
Youngman write to me in FB when I said instead of Sujatha analyse
kambaramayanam said, “vayitherichal; sujataha wife told him that he was not
enamoured of money; and no writers can equal him. That is fate. Will your
wife would say that my husband was always greedy of money?  If he did not
care for money but writing only, as La Sa Ra and T Janaki Raman did could
have done a few; emotional people mistake Nithyananda and Osho for someone
else equating them with Masha periyava levels. Money minded will do
something and lets read them also. But cautiously.

SWAMIPRAKAHANANDA SARASwatiWATI

They are refuting the Neruvian Marxist historians who gave / continue to
give,   false narratives with hidden agendas,  and for the first time the
latter face questions from the slowly awakening Hindus; some of us refuse
to awaken, some are half asleep as we don't care or are afraid to express
our opinion.

KR     yes but from where they are refuting? You refuse if I refute Osho
but Nehruvian as a Marxist -since when sir he was known like that? Did you
keck it out?

*Too much  timidity and total cowardice - main characteristics of the
Hindus save for rare and honourable exceptions. Let us criticize and
ridicule these rare gems like Sai and others at our own peril - it is like
biting the hands that feed us. *

*KR        Timidity etc not of today sir; even from your father times. And
many wrote about Nehru then; who cared?  Had you got a case from IG you
would have said that profession and politics are different and would have
handled the case only. That is correct. Calling them as rare gems is too
much when best are ignored by you. *

On my part, I am spreading this awareness through my forwarding of press
clippings, u tube videos etc.  and writing my opinions to the various
groups like this piece.(mails, w app only, as I am not on any other social
media).

KR Before you I was doing and am doing Pl do and ask all to do so.

I cannot go on the street and fight but can definitely provide some
support, circulating like what I am doing now, and by liking the videos,
writing my comments thereon - *liking the video (ticking the like button)
helps the video go viral; * and by voting for the party I believe will
fight for the Hindus, whatever their other drawbacks may be.

KR That is what everyone is telling including sai etc. They don’t go to
street to fight; nor me; neither you. So many can. What is its use?  You
have not read the books; he read it and speaks; so you thought you are not
a gen but they are.

*Spreading awareness among those who have been subjugated for centuries and
are still in time warp and are frightened to know, too timid to air their
opinions, selfish as they are afraid of the consequences, too proud to
learn as they think they know it all,  is a difficult and thankless job, *

Things will not change so easily. 764 years sir did he say that. I can give
you the kingdom list. 2024 will show in which direction we are moving
Karnataka is a signal I don’t know. The defaulters are only Brahmins who
stay safe telling I cannot do anything bit calling names in crude languafe
and the rest standing and clapping. How will it change?

*Whatever he says (I mention below), he gives facts and figures,
references, sources etc. -  No unsubstantiated claims or comments.*

1. He shatters the myth that it was Jinnah who propagated the two nation
theory. It started several decades earlier but got the name of Pakistan
later.  he traces these developments.

2. He mentions how Bollywood was and is being used to play on the minds of
the ignorant and innocent Hindus by brainwashing them to their agenda.

2. He describes how Islamic clerics normally took a back seat when they
were ruling the land but become active when they are under a different
regime.

3. He says Don't be misled by the outward signs of some of their women
still wearing tilak, celebrating Holi, singing Bhajans etc. There is a
design behind these charades.

KR     Sir all these were known to so many through so mant prints and
discussions long ago. Nehru did it. But why you did not tell it then? Fear.
After all people fear N then?

*See how beautifully he connects all these dots that are designed to
exploit our ignorance and tolerance and how so totally we are unaware of
these nefarious designs. *

KR   Sir many knew it long ago; but now you knew it; election speeches of
BJP carried it all; but people voted only DMK. So as a lawyer he will
cherish and go away fading out. Then many of may not be here at all.

4. He says how AIMIM chief Owaisi says one thing in Urdu to his fellow
Muslims and how he changes

into a softer, mellowed down version when he gives interviews in English.

He refutes Owaisi's and other siculars 'claim that the Muslims who stayed
behind at the rime of partition were doing out of their love for Bharat. He
exposes their design and quotes Maulana Madani, a prominent Muslim cleric,
who says "why should we leave Hindustan, it is our land, we conquered it,
it is ours"- revealing their sinister plan to establish a Caliphate - by
capturing India.

 KR  Sir that is done by all. People in our group who do not even know each
other talk abuse; and then soft touches. So they are not a matter of plus
or minus. Who will do differently must be there. Can Sai bring them? No
Nort even Rajiv But the top lines are doing it effectively. Sai is on the
start Left may fear but what about public?  He has to mingle with them and
talk but he is a lawyer and he himself says and invites all as his clients.
Will he fight against the govt cost free helping people? NO.

Missing this video and others like this, not ticking the like button, not
leaving comments therein are all a disservice - not to him and his likes,
BUT t ourselves.

For Heavens sake, please muster the courage to write your opinions, IF ANY,
to the groups and not to my personal Id.

KR         All his points are very old.

I usually reply to those mails to the sender/s,  out of respect for the
sender, but would request you to send your opinions on the posts, IF ANY,
to the Group. We have every right to express our opinions, praise,
criticism, condemnation, differences etc. in the group mail so long as they
are the subject matter.

I know there will  be deafening silence.

KR  This is your writing the last line which I do always when you were only
there in that. So……

N Sekar

K Rajaram  IRS  11 6 23

 Please sent to Mr Sekar KR