YM ji go to your bank on your site . Any bank, preferably your bank; form 26 as is available there. Open it and do according to instructions there. You can also go to income tax site and get the 26AS. Bank is easy. KR IRS 16 6 23
On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 at 20:05, Markendeya Yeddanapudi < [email protected]> wrote: > I do not know whether I am developing Dementia. > I forgot how I can access my 26As of income tax and the other portal of > the Income tax where I can get every information relating to me.I simply > forgot. > YM > -- > *Mar* > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Thatha_Patty" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CACDCHCKGmH0WD-5xaWKq8pg4117KP5Kh-Q0NMWa%3D5SpUF5OR0g%40mail.gmail.com > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CACDCHCKGmH0WD-5xaWKq8pg4117KP5Kh-Q0NMWa%3D5SpUF5OR0g%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Thatha_Patty" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZooMEXuXohhDODCg%3DfCxmBtHxuwsjD7%3DHuaLVW5XCT%3Dv9Q%40mail.gmail.com.
