Yes sir
I studied in college with Malayalam as 2nd language and in 1962, for Malayalam
2nd language whole Kerala University  had three 2nd classes and I was one among
them. At that time my name was put in large letters in  college notice board
for my achievement.
Gopalakrishnan

    On Wednesday, 5 July, 2023 at 12:12:32 pm IST, Rajaram Krishnamurthy