Very interesting! Recd from my friend:
https://medium.com/accelerated-intelligence/while-everyone-is-distracted-by-social-media-successful-people-double-down-on-a-totally-underrated-5a86701e9a27

https://medium.com/accelerated-intelligence/how-elon-musk-learns-faster-and-better-than-everyone-else-a010a4f586ef
Each group develops an identity based, in part, on how it’s different or
better than other groups
KR     EGO of the mind; this disease is caused by the great religious heads
also. Without prejudice if we think, Jesus and Mohamad did not
know anything about Sanatana dharma and their ideas became a religion,
fanned out by the ordant newcomers as new Broomsticks sweep well; but that
is the case of Buddha, Mahaveer, ramanujar and the Madwar. They were
brilliant phenomena, and learnt only from their parent and Gurus who  could
have taught all of them only from the root vedic scriptures; they could
have explained another interpretation on Vedas sustaining the Hinduism; but
they did not; one who was barbaric may find a way to raise the level, where
he jhad no access to a pathway exxisting in India; but these people
virtually dissociated from the root tree and ultimateluy failed; literally
the use of tharka sastra and meemamsa were applied mainly by the buddist
and the Jains to defy the parent roots through which they grew; Ramanuja
and the Madwa slipped through the truth, by avoiding writing treatise for
all verses in the vedic sutras which alone showed, they had doubts about
their theory, but opened up another group. Religion is not the culprit; but
those who used the ignorance of the people. KR  IRS  14 7 23