Mr Rajaram,
Only thing you know is finding out faults of others. Your are an uncultured
person. Writing about another must be done after verifying things.
You have never answered how you wrote  about me as bogus ITS or regretted. None
of your admirers or any other member wrote any thing in support of your crime.
This includes Mr APS Mani, your close associate.

You are left out single.You have more critics now. What I can write- be
cultured and write good about others in the rest of life. God may show some
soft corner.
Try to be good in the future at least. For calling me as Bogus ITS god will
punish you one day. Punishment will be severe, Ready to face it.
With best wishes,
R. Gopalakrishnan

    On Saturday, 15 July, 2023 at 10:46:58 pm IST, Rajaram Krishnamurthy