Yes Y M Sir.

Although I feel he has not fulfilled all our expectations, given his
political compulsions understandably, still he has brought light and cheer
to a gloomy future the Hindus and Bharth faced in until May 2014. He has
brought a ray of hope but as Robert Frost says "we have miles to go, miles
to go, before we sleep".

I hope 2024 gives him enough strength to go full steam ahead.

Regards

N Sekar