SENILITY THY NAME IS NARAYANASAMY; ALL CHECK WHETHER THIS BLUFFER , A LIAR
HAD SENT ANY DOCUMENTSOF 21 AND 19 ON 27TH AND 28TH SEPT 2023. THAT IS WHY
I CALL HIM AN IDIOT IMBECILE, LOST MEMORY STUPID MAN OF LIES KR IRS 6 10 23

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Narayanaswamy Iyer <iyern...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 at 07:26
Subject: Re: [KeralaIyers] Fwd: [iyer123] Re: mosquito and fly
To: iyer <iyer...@googlegroups.com>, Laxminarayan Sarma <
laxminarayan.sa...@gmail.com>, gopala krishnan <gopa4...@yahoo.in>
Cc: Narayanaswamy Iyer <iyern...@gmail.com>

Dear folks

A pretty good example of insanity, irascibility, senility, idiocy, and
stupidity running riot in a syphilis-diseased aged mind which cannot even
read what is written because of obstruction by damaged rheumy eyes,
blindness, deafness, dumbness, and paralysis of the intellect in a
dalit-by-choice anti-braahmana, anti-sanaathana-dharmam, anti-Hindu,
anti-Indian, anti-human, blood-sucking leech-bedbug.

It babbles incoherently and deliriously about something "*authentically
brought out on 23 sept 21+18.*"

*What it probably means are the damaging revelations about its having by
itself on its own started fights, in my list of 21 instances in my email
of 27 9 23, and my further list of 18 instances in my email of 28 9 23.*

*None of these have been challenged todate.  All are fully authentic, and
verifiable from the data going back two decades and more in the
leech-bedbug's very own boasted record of "correspondences".*

*The dalit-by-choice **Silly minded devil KR ex-IRS 5 10 23* now further
discloses that it is also a cow-slaughtering, beef-eating mlechchan (as
usual in its signature sewer-gutter broken English).

To sum up --  Like a woman with extra-C size cups and a 65-inch waist, KR
ex-IRS 5 10 23, is parading in the spotlight glare of publicity in nothing
more than an itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny yellow polka-dotted bikini, and wants
to have the last word.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/CAL4idhOxVcrCOSC3TLy45pri_ZERsVFgZf0DXF26X_2nkfxhVw%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/CAL4idhOxVcrCOSC3TLy45pri_ZERsVFgZf0DXF26X_2nkfxhVw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>