False Claim About Compensation for Accidental Deaths Goes Viral

|  |  |

|  |
False Claim About Compensation for Accidental Deaths Goes Viral

Fact-Check | A viral WhatsApp message claiming that in case of an accidental
death, the government is bound to g...

    On Friday, 13 October, 2023 at 09:39:34 am IST, Rajaram Krishnamurthy