The coveted title holder that he had butlered in his own English, nayagan
Narayanasamy, had once again written, his assertions without basis nor
denying by strength of materials what I had written authentically, found
all over the earth. Is he not ashamed even to think for nimisha, how can he
be a master to the masters of the earth whose treatises are spread all over
the earth? I remember DANAL THANGAVELU KALYANA PARISU FILM JOKE: in that
film Thangavelu acts as a LIAR like Narayanasamy; Gemini Ganesan will say
problems of himself; Thangavelu every day wil take all the food for the day
and come and sit in the park and after eating and sleeping will return back
home; suddenly wife's relation will come to his house; the uncle will ask
wife of Thangavelu, what is mappillai doing>; he had told her that
thangavelu is the manager of MANNAR & CO; so she will repeat; and uncle
will say, that that uncle is the Manager of Mannar & co; and he will ask
what is he talking about; then Thangavelu will tell gG , Dey Namba Mannar &
co patri sollu (tell him about our Mannar & co) without even feeling hurt
but lies more lies.  So is Narayanasamy.
        Yesterday he wrote elsewhere for the second time, again Sri Suktam;
and said it is appended to Rigvedam.  And did not say anything further as
he knows only a few mantras here and there as Vadhyars recite at our homes.
That does not mean all vadhyars are knowledgeable. Narayanasamy the empty
pot walks around , impressing his village people as if he is knowledgeable;
and he is being broken which triggers his anger; and so showers his
personal abuses on me; aadatheriyadhavan mutrum konal enbadhu pola. Sri
Suktham was not originally found in the 5th part of Rig vedam. It is taken
from Padma Puranam. It is the opinion of the researchers that in the olden
days palm leaves of Veda sakas (part of some part of Rig vedam) were held
by the learned; [learning entire vedam was praiseworthy; hence only the
appended to their names were Vedhi, Dwi Vedi, Tri vedi,and Chaturvedi etc]
Generally ,amy learned only few sakas. And whatever other suktas they come
across were in the palm leaves which they kept along with their sakas. When
printing was introduced, and the British hunted for vedic leaves, whatever
they found was printed as it is. The earliest dates were considered as
orderly. In that a Rigvedic saka along with the sri suktam kept inside were
also printed. Sayana treatise was when Vijaya nagara empire was in vogue
1400 AD; and printing came in 1450 AD; and by 1500 AD 9 million books were
printed; and british in the hunt made the printing as the earliest sakas to
later found sakas; and in that as Sayana did the transcriptions, taken
under Rig vedam as Keelakam. However, THERE IS AN IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN
THIS:  Rig Veda. Śaunaka's Caraṇa-vyuha lists five shakhas for the Rig
Veda, the Śākala, Bāṣkala, Aśvalāyana, Śaṅkhāyana, and Māṇḍukāyana of which
only the Śākala and Bāṣkala and very few of Asvalayana are now extant. aND
5TH MANDALA SRI SUKTAM IS FOUND ONLY UNDER THE BHASKALA SAKA AND NOWHERE
ELSE.  Find elswhere about Sri suktam article. K R IRS 2 12 23