---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'N Sekar' via iyer123 <iyer...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 25, 2024, 9:10 PM
Subject: [iyer123] Fwd - Ram Rajya- Sridhar Vembu of Zoha Corp'n I think,
fwd just said his name only
To: Iyer <iyer...@googlegroups.com>, Kerala Iyer <
keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>

Ayodhya Ram laala leelai.

My son Sridhar Vembu, one of the invitees, to the Prana Predhista of Ram
Laala at Ayodhya on 22nd January, attended with his mother (my wife Janaki)
another son Kumar Vembu and my daughter-in-law Anupama. Soon after Prana
Predishta of Lord Rama Lalla was over, the gates were open for Dharshan of
newly consecrated Ram Laala. My wife Janaki (aged 79)and son Sridhar tried
to enter into the sanctum sanctorum  through the doorway where there were
unregulated mad rush of unprecedented crowd of people. In the melee my wife
lost her hand bag with cash of Rs.63,550, Aadhar card and other items in
it. My son Sridhar peruaded her not to venture to enter into, but she was
adamant that she should leave only after Dharshan of Lord, with a
determination and devotion, whatever may happen to her and braved the mad
crowd . She then sought the help of a young  Hindi speaking security guard,
a language not known to her, and he out of respect to her age, assisted to
take her to diety Ram Laala and she had a exquisite, heart contented
dharshan of Lord. She never bothered the loss of her bag in the bargain but
reconciled herself that it is the will of Ram Laala.
But, what a miracle turn of events? It turned out that the hand bag of my
wife landed into the bag of a Swamiji , none other than Gyan Premanandji
Maharaj, Haridwar, Uttarakhand. who, upon realising the fact,opend up and
found the currency and Aadhar card, noted down the name and phone number,
and promptly  handed over the bag to UP police.
The Tamilnadu RSS volunteers with the help of local volunteers took pains
to contact the police and arranged for the safe return of handbag intact
through an Audtior friend.
Swamiji desperately contacted my wife over phone to ascertain if she got it
back from police.
At a time when my sons and wife gave up hope and almost reconciled for the
loss , miraculously she got the news that it was in the safe hands of UP
police through a revered Swamiji.
It is the very first act of Ram Laala grace to his ardent devotee soon
after the Prana Pradishta enacted in His sanctum sanctorum.  We are really
touched by His grace and His leelai to rescue His devotees is beyond one's
imagination. I profusely record my thanks to the revered Swamiji, RSS
Volunteers from Tamilnadu and UP and the UP police force and their
coordinated efforts in retrieving and safe handing over the cash with the
bag to the rightful owner.  Ram Rajyam in Kaliyuga started in Ayodhya.
Jai Sriram. S.Vembu.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
<https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=nativeplacement&c=Global_Acquisition_YMktg_315_Internal_EmailSignature&af_sub1=Acquisition&af_sub2=Global_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=100000604&af_sub5=EmailSignature__Static_>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/1637994700.604167.1706197232955%40mail.yahoo.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/1637994700.604167.1706197232955%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.