--
*Mar*Our Wonderful Street Dogs-3

If we become sane at least now, and take to saving Goddess Gaia or simply
the planet Earth, the most beautiful creation of Brahma in the whole
Universe, the personification of Saraswathi, who radiates enlightenments
and revelations, all the 24 hours of every day, from the murderous assault
of antibiosis, called economics, we can start with bundles of love-the
street dogs. Most probably in this land of Yogis, God is sending the street
dogs by the lakhs, to inject love into the air so that all of us breathe,
smell and sense love, and stop the pollution and poisoning of the
land,water,air,the whole gamut of geography or the anatomy of Gaia.

If the street dogs are barking and not making the wonderful gestures and
musical vocal expressions of love, it is because, we have made life
murderous and torturous to them. They starve in the streets and if one just
throws a small biscuit to them they remain grateful throughout their lives.

If there is to be a contest in nobility, if merit is defined as nobility
every street dog will top the list in merit while the miserable human gets
the unending minus marks and minus grades, the unending minus.

Thanks to urbanization, industrialization and local wars, factions,
politics etc, the human lost its capacity for real smile. Spontaneous
smile, which is the main feature of humor as day today life, is possible
only in unpolluted nature. We have developed an allergy for love itself and
we can no longer commit ourselves emotionally, as emotions are based on
breathing the strengthening air and not the present poisoned air.

Thick flora and fauna are the natural habitats of all organisms. We have
destroyed them, many a specie has become extinct, but we carry on the
frenzy of economic destruction. Economics must be defined as the routinized
murder of nature. We call it economic growth!

In these flowers of economic growth, Japan, South Korea etc, suicides and
economic growth compete with each other. Lakhs and lakhs of Japanese and
South Koreans live on rented cots, not homes. When they live on the street
we find them, accompanied by a pet dog, which saves them from suicide.

In the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad, we find what may be
called the cementing lunacy. Whole roads and gullies are cemented or
metalled, not allowing even a blade of grass to sprout. During summer the
roads become hot furnaces and one finds the street dogs and pups frying to
death. As a satisfying status symbol we find AC homes and office buildings
everywhere, from where hot and unhealthy air blows into the streets. Now
add the treeless and metalled roads to the hot air from the AC buildings,
we have completed the hell.

When you come out of the AC shelter, you taste the hell from which the
street dogs suffer from us. Actually by cementing everywhere we are
removing the basic soil bacteria itself and eliminating the very ecology of
nature.

We have the manja kites that cut the wings of birds by the thousand. Often
they cut the street dogs also.

Economics simply is human madness, the murderous madness which is creating
the extinction of the biosphere. Goddess Gaia needs cure desperately. The
slightest chance of revival, if given, nature will re-grow.

Please start helping the street dogs, the flows of love in the polluted and
poisoned cities. The return in terms of love from them is one million
percent.

You get cured from high BP and relief from the urban tension. After all we
have the land grabbing and lake and water body grabbing netas as ministers
and MLAs.A neta with a steal of say one lakh crores, is today a modest neta.

There are road cementing contracts, the big percentage spinners. Still try
to save the street dogs from being fried on the cemented roads. Start with
a small biscuit and water in front of your house for the street dogs. You
will be fighting for the cause of Goddess Gaia.

YM