---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'N Sekar' via iyer123 <iyer...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 19, 2024, 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: [iyer123] CULTURAL QA 02-2024-19A
To: <iyer...@googlegroups.com>, Patty Thatha <thatha_patty@googlegroups.com>,
Kerala Iyer <keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>

Thanks.

Q 1 and 2 teach good morals through interesting stories.

N Sekar
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
<https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=nativeplacement&c=Global_Acquisition_YMktg_315_Internal_EmailSignature&af_sub1=Acquisition&af_sub2=Global_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=100000604&af_sub5=EmailSignature__Static_>

On Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 5:09 PM, 'gopala krishnan' via iyer123