---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'N Sekar' via iyer123 <iyer...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 19, 2024, 9:31 PM
Subject: [iyer123] Re: [KeralaIyers] CULTURAL QA 02-2024-19
To: <keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>, Patty Thatha <
thatha_patty@googlegroups.com>, Iyer <iyer...@googlegroups.com>

Thanks.

Q 5
I have read that Chanakya advised that:

"Enemies and Fire should be destroyed and extinguished fully; the enemy if
left to live, can regroup and fight again and a small fire left without
being extinguished fully, can become a flame.

There us no room for mercy when dealing with fire and your enemies".

But because of this advice some call him cruel.

We have read how Prithviraj let go Gauri Mohd when he could have killed him
but because of his misguided generosity, Gauri Mohd regrouped and defeated
Prithviraj later.

Leaders need to be ruthless when it is justified.

N Sekar

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
<https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=nativeplacement&c=Global_Acquisition_YMktg_315_Internal_EmailSignature&af_sub1=Acquisition&af_sub2=Global_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=100000604&af_sub5=EmailSignature__Static_>

On Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 10:47 AM, 'gopala krishnan' via KeralaIyers