From: Narayanaswamy Iyer <iyern...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 at 21:08
Subject: Re: [iyer123] Re: [KeralaIyers] Fwd: Fw: sixth sense
To: gopala krishnan <gopa4...@yahoo.in>, iyer <iyer...@googlegroups.com>,
Laxminarayan Sarma <laxminarayan.sa...@gmail.com>, Kerala iyer <
keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Narayanaswamy Iyer <iyern...@gmail.com>

Dear Sri Gopalakrishnan

Died-in-the-wool rebel Rajaram K alias KR ex-IRS alias Karuppan-saami does
not believe in our samskaarams.  So he never underwent naama-karanam,
upanayanam, or vivaaham.  He therefore never ever tied a
turmeric-coloured thaali thread on a woman.  He reviles and insults as
ignoramuses all vaadhyaars (braahmana priests).

*He and his intended bedmate just appeared before a civil servant, an
assistant Registrar, and signed a contract to live as husband and wife.  No
gattu-vaadhyam;  no maangalya soothram, no manthram, no staaleepaakam.*

When he dies, there will be no anthiyeshti kramam.  He will be just buried
in a hole in the ground like dead dogs and cats.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/CAL4idhNb7gVNN6B1etEyxX04N7ETLLekQvQMVQfMgp175HiJgA%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/CAL4idhNb7gVNN6B1etEyxX04N7ETLLekQvQMVQfMgp175HiJgA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.