Great question; have you seen STARK SPAACE TRAVEL AND SHIFTING ATOMS OF THE
BODIES?; HAVE YOU SEEN FILM AVATAR?

Research <https://doi.org/10.1057/s41599-018-0124-6> on brains and
consciousness shows that it is theoretically possible to transfer
‘consciousness’ to a machine. There are no laws of physics that clash with
this vision.

Then again, human consciousness itself is a matter that remains hard to pin
down. The human brain, being an active biological organ, doesn’t operate
like digital computers. Unlike machines, it’s alive.

Our brain does not passively follow instructions by accepting binary data
(in zeroes and ones) as inputs and then processing it, as computers do. Our
consciousness (the ability to think, sense, feel, reflect on our existence)
is what makes us different from a machine.

Consciousness cannot be reduced to a *process* in the brain or a neural
activity, at least not one that anyone has identified. We are conscious
because we have unique thoughts, memories, feelings, emotions and a
personality. All our rich and complex subjective experiences combine into
an infinite amount of data.

The real hurdle is that scientists can’t figure out what consciousness
truly is. It is impossible to transfer something when we don’t even know
what *it* is.   Maybe you may also do it after 100 years when you were
reborn again. KR IRS  11 4 24