Sir,
In the high school, I studied Recti- linear propagation of light. In the BSc
degree first year the same was taught, with addition of reflection and
refraction( bending of light). In the final year the theory was totally changed
and I studied wave propagation of light.

Late while working in the field I understood about optical transmission. Now I
am having my internet connection through optical fibre.Gopalakrishnan

    On Saturday, 11 May, 2024 at 06:13:07 pm IST, Rajaram Krishnamurthy