Thank you sir for reading my forward and additions.
Why the entrance tower/gate is not completed is a puzzle. The reasoning told by
many is Parantaka chola II, had to defend a war by the time, and further
construction was not done.

Unlike many other Siva temples, here the Perumal Sannithi is large, and Iyengar
priests are performing pooja. There is a perumal prasadam stall to the left of
the entrance, managed by iyengars.

Gopalakrishnan

    On Sunday, 19 May, 2024 at 06:24:55 am IST, Rajaram Krishnamurthy