Mr Rajaram,
My response is to previous day's thoughts. Do not mingle.Gopalakrishnan

    On Saturday, 18 May, 2024 at 06:42:37 pm IST, Rajaram Krishnamurthy
<keyarinc...@gmail.com> wrote:

 1    Yesterday I asked Manam velikka vazhiyunda as Bharathi wrote And today a
soucham of Vedic quote:That's a wonderful perspective! Honesty indeed plays a
crucial role in shaping our lives. It's the foundation upon which trust,
integrity, and genuine connections are built. Cleansing ourselves physically,
materially, and mentally is essential, but it's honesty that brings clarity and
purity to our actions and interactions. And there is an adage: DOES ASS CAN
SMELL KARPOORAM (CAMPHOR)? As quora cracks jokes published by him, he thought
it as a joke; it needs levels to absorb. K Rajaram IRs 18524