Hello Mr Gopala for you he may be anything But you have not read and
answered "what is that 6 feet under the earth" I am already dead? is it
not> when that 98 year old can write you ought to have asked him. And so I
replied kicked the bucket  Dont feel as if you are a good boy. Even if you
do, I will do it. Have you become blind. If you accept that act as good and
mine AS BAD , I DON'T MIND WRITING ON YOU ALSO IF YOU WRITE IN THAT MANNER.
MANNERS ARE REQUIRED FROM THE TOP WHOM YOU WORSHIP AS SCHOLAR. KR IRS  19524