CULTURAL QA 05202420

Q1           Can you tell a story from Akbar and Birbal stories?

KR         Hypocrisy of laughable stuff from an ignorant compiler
(Legendary Ketchup Geniuses), talking about brahmin elevation!! It looks
like Kushbu conducting cooking class in TV show.

Q2           What is the most amazing or shocking thing you know that most
people don't?

KR          Watermelon adulteration is not commonly reported in India,
China, or the USA. Then where the FSSAI etc dupes?

Now a days for colouring: natural alternatives for food products due to
increasing consumer demand for clean-label and natural ingredients. Some
natural alternatives for food colouring include:

Beetroot Extract: Provides a deep red colour and is commonly used in
products like red velvet cake, fruit juices, and gelatine desserts.

Annatto: Derived from the seeds of the achiote tree, annatto provides a
yellow to orange colour and is used in cheese, butter, and snack foods.

Turmeric: This spice, known for its vibrant yellow colour, is used to
colour foods like mustard, sauces, and rice dishes.

Paprika: Made from dried and ground peppers, paprika provides a
reddish-orange colour and is used in seasonings, snacks, and meat products.

Spirulina Extract: Derived from the blue-green algae Spirulina, this
natural pigment provides a blue-green colour and is used in beverages,
confections, and ice creams.

Caramel: While caramel can be produced artificially, it can also be derived
naturally from heating sugar, providing a brown colour used in beverages,
baked goods, and sauces.

Chlorophyll: Obtained from green plants, chlorophyll provides a green
colour and is used in candies, beverages, and health supplements.

Anthocyanins: Found naturally in various fruits and vegetables such as
berries and red cabbage, anthocyanins provide red, purple, or blue colours
and are used in a range of food products.

And not even one case is regd under FSSAI in India till date.

Q3           Why didn't Vidura get a punishment, tho he was also there when
Draupadi was being disrobed?

LKG: If one knows the truth, but chooses to be quiet for fear or
self-gratifying interests, he is also a part of the crime!

KR          Though I can draw the original Mahabharatham Sanskrit version
where VIDURA speaks  in the Sabha, preventing Duta; he was ignored; then
betting was lost  by Dharma, when Saguni intercepts to play Draupadi as
stake, Vuthura speaks to Dridharashtran but again was ignored; and 3rd
time, when she was to be brought to sabha as a30 year old woman in menses
time, Vithura speaks about the joy of then in the sabha will end their
lives; but Duryodhana heckles him; so Vituran neeti was always well
balanced unlike Bheeshma.

KR IRS 20524

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx