Excellent Mr Sekar.Gopalakrishnan

    On Wednesday, 22 May, 2024 at 02:19:51 pm IST, 'N Sekar' via KeralaIyers
<keralaiy...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

"Remember this Kenyan runner Abel Mutai who was just a few feet from the finish
line, but became confused with the signage and stopped, thinking he had
completed the race. A Spanish runner, Ivan Fernandez, was right behind him and,
realizing what was happening, started shouting at the Kenyan to continue
running. Mutai didn't know Spanish and didn't understand. Realizing what was
taking place, Fernandez pushed Mutai to victory.A journalist asked Ivan, "Why
did you do that?" Ivan replied, "My dream is that someday we can have a kind of
community life where we push and help each other to win."
The journalist insisted, "But why did you let the Kenyan win?" Ivan replied, "I
didn't let him win, he was going to win. The race was his." The journalist
insisted again, "But you could have won!" Ivan looked at him and replied, "But
what would be the merit of my victory? What would be the honor in that medal?
What would my mother think of that?"
Moral of the story...*Values are passed on from generation to generation*Yahoo
Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

--
On Facebook, please join https://www.facebook.com/groups/keralaiyerstrust

We are now on Telegram Mobile App also, please join

Pattars/Kerala Iyers Discussions: https://t.me/PattarsGroup

Kerala Iyers Trust Decisions only posts : https://t.me/KeralaIyersTrust

Kerala Iyers Trust Group for Discussions: https://t.me/KeralaIyersTrustGroup
---