Palaga analysis is good. 2  things. One : weighing placing a palaga
across the bathroom scale the international check in luggage as well as the
hand luggage ,will never work at all; the bathroom scale vary between 11
inch by 11 inch to 12 by 12 inches with needle  if analog scale or just
view of a digital, in front occupying about 2 to 3 inches. So Plank cannot
have >6 to 8 inches leaving the view and length about 12 to 18inches? The
international luggage size is 20 to 32L/12 to 20 B and 8 to 14 W. If with
23 to 32 KG weight when you place it across, balance will be off as plank
will touch the floor while lifting on the sides. If you place the other way
reading will be hidden; if analog when you lift nothing will be seen; if
digital, reading will shift to plank weight. So that method will not give
any reading at all. After trying several techniques, I came to the end
solution of lift and stood with someone to note the reading . My
sambandhi has another facility. End of his street has a transport weighing
scale  and he will send his servant along with the luggages in the car and
finalise. I do by lifting and as I cannot bend to see the reading I ask for
help. And about 2 to 3 times weight is adjusted. 2  Reg Divine worship TV
show may not be the right thing. Only the scriptures. As In Ramayanam,
Ravana and Rama worshipped shiva lingam so even in treta yuga divine
worship was there. Of Course wrt the temple it is a debatable point on
limitations and structure of the temple worship. K Rajaram  IRS  22524