Dear Mr Srinivasan
     1    Best thing to travel is collecting all datas of the places of
visits along with train, flight Road routes printouts and if feasible
contact kshetra details from web, friends and others with cell numbers.
Take relevant medicines. Assess the strength to do per day. Decide to haly
appropriately. Be cheerful and do it on your own. So you decide the
expenditure; and you save , to be spent on luxury also in need. Always keep
print out addresses of nearby hospitals enroute. Keep in touch with someone
every day while travelling. Pleasure is yours
     2   I sent a message to and pl wait for about 4 days to check what
kind of reply we get
Thank You !!

Congratulations, your query has been submitted successfully. You'll soon be
contacted by our representative after we have processed your details. This
normally takes 1-4 working days.

Indianholiday.com  <https://www.indianholiday.com/>is always abuzz with
seasonal promotions and discounts. To view all offers at once, visit
our Special
Offers' page <https://www.indianholiday.com/offers/>.
Provided details by you
Tour Title: Spiritual North India Tour
<https://www.indianholiday.com/tours-of-india/north-india-pilgrim-tour.html>
Query Type Domestic
Name Raja
Email ID keyar...@gmail.com
Country India
No of Adults 2
Destination Other
>From City Other
Date No decided (Planed Month) Sep-2024
Accommodation 3 Star
Specific Requirements age 80 years

Important:

In case you do not receive our reply or acknowledgement with in 24 hours,
it means we have not received your communication and we request you to
resend your query at following e-mail id : inqu...@indianholiday.com

K Rajaram  IRS  22524