From: Rangarajan T.N.C. <tncrangara...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 at 21:40
Subject: The inbox idea is good even for homes

Pinkcast 2.24: This is what you should do when you arrive in a hotel room
<https://www.danpink.com/pinkcast/pinkcast-2-24-this-is-what-you-should-do-when-you-arrive-in-a-hotel-room/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email>

Pinkcast 2.24: This is what you should do when you arrive in a hotel room

Pinkcasts: short, informal, low-fi videos offering tips, recommendations,
or whatever happens to be on my mind. ...
<https://www.danpink.com/pinkcast/pinkcast-2-24-this-is-what-you-should-do-when-you-arrive-in-a-hotel-room/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email>

See comments and add your own here