Respected friends,
I read the last line and I am forced to respond.

Yes- I was  taken to the temple by Mr Rajaram. As per the current procedures in
the temple, he had to fill up the form, remit the money and stay in the
previous night itself along with me.
In the  hurry, in the location name of the devotee, he wrote Rajaram
Krishnamurthy.Name of the person attending on the devotee-R. Gopalakrishnan
The procedures followed, in the anakottil all were assembled. The assistant
priest called the names. The third name was Mr Rajaram Krishnamurthy. He
resisted telling he was the attender, and Myself was the devotee. The priests
could makeup who was attender and devotee  from his behavior. They showed him
the application filled. Chief priest ordered- It is common the devotees
resisting telling they are assistants in the temple.

Some force made Mr Rajaram silent and he drank the theertham. I was following
him as assistant. Since I could not cope up with his speed, in the 2nd round Mr
Sharma joined as assistant. He could better control Mr Rajaram.
All other devotees completed 2nd round , vomited the poisonous item, washed
feet and face  and took payasam, and started moving to home.

But Mr Rajaram still continued 3rd round and finally vomited a small wooden
piece in the shape of a person along with some food item, badly smelling in the
5th round. Finally, he was made to wash face  and the priests waiting for him
gave a small quantity of payasam left out.

Mr Rajaram told me - he felt relief, that piece of item might be compelling him
to write bad about others.All these things were witnessed by Mr Narayanaswamy
along with me.  A sudden voice heard Thadasthu
Gopalakrishnan

    On Saturday, 15 June, 2024 at 08:35:49 pm IST, Rajaram Krishnamurthy