I am Happy that Raavi Venkatesan has woken up. With due
respect t\o his words of trying to understand the happiness from himself,
MS, Dalai Lama etc, I was shocked , why he felt that it is a dog raising
whenever, he was good in school and in his office; has he ever thought
once, he was happy , only because, Public in the school who so ever he or
she is in the school, lauded him, as he brought to the public school a
reputation; a public service. Nish kamya karma. He brought to his office a
reputation, which sustained the office and all the working strength to go
forward; hence he was praised; and so is the happiness of a nishkama karma.
But he thought IT WAS DUE TO HIS ACHIEVEMENT-AN EGO OUTCOME. Even now , he
feels that he is happy, after the words of the Dalai lama; is it?; I say,
even now he is trying to tell others, he knew the Dalai Lama-another EGO.
Happiness is freedom; of course a poor farmer is happily stating NARAYANA
once in the morning and once in the night; smiling always. Because he is
telling me that he knows NARAYANA. That is also a different ego. But
permanent happiness. Happiness is real even when you laugh within yourself
like Madonna. Happiness is real when laughed out even loudly, for others
gain. (of course others include yourself also). Happiness waves go to the
black hole only when it is the form of EGO. One day Ravi Venkatesan will
know.  How a baby smie? Have you watched it? KR IRS 22624