Nandrum teethum pirar thara varaa. Except 5% of us like, who see in broad
daylight where we are and what we are supposed to do, 95% are still city,
area, locality, state, south, north, USA, Germany, Lanka, etc brahmins- and
not Brahmins form those places, -where the prefix must go to the tail.Even
my email might end like that too in all probability. A tag of brahmin,
without any brahminism, has given us an ego; we won't listen or hear
anyone; we have to be only heard by the other. If an offence is committed,
deliver the judgement instantly, in banning the hero and not the villain,
because..........(so many reasons). Then how do you expect the redemption?
Tambra election one must say or see. We generally treat one below as a
dalit; and one above as "ANNA".  A  few generally since my youth, disliked
me , because, according to them, what was the solution I gave neutrally,
was not HITAM BRUYAT.  But really we are not punjabis to feel we are sikhs;
we are not bengalis to feel what literacy we do possess; we are not andhras
to feel E MANA DESA ; we are not labour oriented keralites to unite even at
the cost of illegality. We are all islands. Only 427000 years after the
Krita yuga change will come. We should be either caste wise or ritual wise
or bhakthi wise or atleast clubwise; but we are not wise. Yesterday I wrote
how a few wealthy brahmins and general donors in all can grow the youth
brahmins knowledgeable by a taxable trust, where no tax need be paid; but
even a leading chartered accountant told in Gymkhana ,in my absence, dont
listen to him; why would i have to part with? Ask Rs 10000. I will pay
enough. So we are all stars to be weakened and cobbled up only by a black
hole. With the disgusted mind. KR IRS 22624