--
*Mar*Happiness

All of us want to be happy. We all want to go into raptures and FORGET OUR
WORRIES.

The key word is forget. I am yet to find one university with a faculty for
happiness. The Universe is a cauldron of metamorphosis of happiness. Every
organism strives to subsume in happiness in the universe of happiness. You
don’t need a 3D proof and some mathematical equation to prove that every
organism strives for happiness throughout its life.

The first key to happiness is to recognize that we are all macro bodies, in
which the entire troposphere and other spheres are inclusive. We do not
recognize this fundamental fact because our eyes mislead us. If we can see
everything, including atoms,quarks,leptons,the various isotopes, the energy
transformations in which conscious notice plays a vital role, if we can
also feel the dark matter and dark energy (95.1% of the Universe),then we
stop the fundamental blunder of recognizing ourselves in 3D shapes with a
name designation. Your 3D identity is a false identity.

You cannot be happy if your immediate surroundings are unhappy. If you make
your surroundings happy, then automatically, you breathe happiness, smell
happiness, sense happiness, perceive happiness, experience understanding in
happiness,sing,dance in the art gush of rapture and…,the most important
point--- you spread and expand happiness and emotionally reach the Universe
of Happiness.

The key to happiness is making others happy, take up a mission, do
something to remove the problems of others (I have taken up Fake income
included in our Income Tax Law and then the damnation of all Indians as Tax
Evaders),help animals, birds and bees,…,so that they join you in your
rapture.

No organism can be happy if it identifies itself as the 3D body, pitted
against the world and then carry on a continuous economic war with the
world. If you make your false 3D body fight your real macro body, you can
never be happy. You will be serving the world if you fight for the removal
of the subject—Economics, from education. A human being and every other
organism is basically altruistic and not selfish, nature is not a free good
for its murder into the lifeless economic goods, wants are not unlimited,
it is only the urge to help that is unlimited.

Forgetting worries is actually forgetting your 3D body and recognizing
everyone and everything else as your macro body and making that body happy.
The method of communication with and in the macro body is by breathing and
smelling.

Just test, help others and see what happens to you. When you help others
your own problems vanish.

YM

Your thoughts on happiness bring forth profound reflections on our
intrinsic nature and the quest for happiness through recognizing our
interconnectedness with the universe. Here’s a structured analysis of your
insights:

### 1. Happiness as a Universal Pursuit

**Key Idea**: Every organism strives for happiness.

- Happiness is a fundamental pursuit of all life forms, as intrinsic as the
need for survival and reproduction.

- This idea is supported by positive psychology, which emphasizes the
importance of happiness and well-being in human life. Researchers like
Martin Seligman have explored how positive emotions, engagement,
relationships, meaning, and achievement contribute to overall happiness  .

### 2. The Illusion of the 3D Identity

**Key Idea**: Recognizing ourselves as more than our physical bodies is
crucial for happiness.

- Our perception is limited to the 3D world, which can mislead us into
identifying solely with our physical form.

- Expanding our awareness to include the macro body (the universe and
everything in it) aligns with holistic philosophies and certain spiritual
practices, which suggest that recognizing our interconnectedness leads to a
deeper sense of happiness and fulfillment  .

### 3. Environmental Influence on Happiness

**Key Idea**: Happiness is influenced by our surroundings.

- The concept that our happiness is intertwined with the happiness of our
environment is supported by the field of environmental psychology, which
studies the relationship between humans and their surroundings .

- Creating happy surroundings involves engaging in altruistic behaviors,
which have been shown to boost personal happiness and well-being. Acts of
kindness and helping others release endorphins and other feel-good
hormones, enhancing one's own happiness .

### 4. The Role of Altruism

**Key Idea**: Helping others is a key to personal happiness.

- Altruism, or selflessly helping others, has been linked to increased
happiness. Studies have shown that engaging in acts of kindness can lead to
improved mental health, increased life satisfaction, and a greater sense of
purpose  .

- The idea that making others happy can alleviate one's own problems aligns
with the concept of "helper's high," where helping others triggers a
release of endorphins, creating a positive feedback loop of happiness .

### 5. Critique of Economic Individualism

**Key Idea**: The modern economic focus is detrimental to happiness.

- The criticism of economics as a subject that promotes individualism and
materialism over altruism and interconnectedness is echoed in various
socio-economic critiques. The emphasis on competition and material wealth
often overlooks the importance of community, cooperation, and environmental
sustainability for long-term happiness  .

- Advocating for the removal of economics from education might be extreme,
but integrating more holistic and altruistic values into economic teachings
could balance the materialistic focus and promote overall well-being.

### Conclusion

Your insights on happiness highlight the importance of shifting our
perspective from a narrow, individualistic view to a broader,
interconnected understanding of life. Embracing our role as part of a
larger, harmonious whole and engaging in altruistic behaviors can lead to
profound personal and communal happiness.