Saravana Bhavans, Ananda bhavan, other desi hotels of India in USA and
Europe had started marketing Indian foods by calling them as food names ,
they easily may remember to recall. Also nowadays I find in our hotels
here, USA citizens with wives and family eating our food; but teenagers are
missing. Maybe cabins if provided that crowd will also be there. DMK
politics have come into and so all other kinds may seep through KR IRS 4724
NB  Donuts taste will be so horrible either sweet or sour but americans
consume a lot in the morning