Thanks.

The problem is from 1947 deliberate attempts have been made, and they still
continue even after 2014 as the powers that be want the Western Press to
praise them and hail them for upholding the Wtestern and the Sickular
version of secularism which is:

Be Anti Hindu
Turn a blind eye to the atrocities on the Hindus and the consequent Hindu
migration where they become refugees in their own land
Repeat ad nauseam that all religions say the same thing- God is One but
conveniently forget that while Hinduism believes in all forms of worship
and any God, Abrahamic religions believe and preach their God is the ONLY
God and all others are infidels
Creative a narrative that the most tolerant religion known to mankind is in
fact intolerant
Amplify even minor incidents if it can help in blaming the Hindu community
but turn a blind eye to the Hindu genocide
Preach tolerance ONLY to the Hindus
Turn a blind eye to massive and unbridled conversions
Create this mindset through text books in the garb of history
and so on and so forth.

Pitiable fact is our own Hindus, educated ones at that, agree with these
narratives and encourage them so that they can be eulogised as "secular,
broad minded, tolerant etc".

Our greatest enemy is these sickulars calling themselves secular.
They don't care, they just don't care as long as they and their families
are safe. They forget if sandeshkhali can happen (under a spinless Central
Govt), what will be their fate if it spreads.

N Sekar

Forced migration of Hindus