ecological sustainability and social equity read with optimum firm

    Save nature call and combine the elements of again that in nature.
There are two ways of life; one Sanyasa @ Renunciation and the other,
Grahastan @ Family life.

    A renunciate allows the tree to grow upon him in the Aranya; A family
man may have to cut the tree right from firewood to building his home.
Prakrithi is undestroyable, but changes shapes regularly by refurbishing.
Eco balancing is natural. Just imagine; all were flora and fauna once with
90% water, and now reduced 70% only. @0% is exposed as land, depicting the
prakriti. It means that eco balancing is a process.  Forest under the sea
in the salt water. Well protected but of no use to the living creatures of
the sea, except only as a hide out. Nature lives independently; even the
renunciate is a dependent; then a grahastan must always be a dependent as
well as supporting the ecosystem. If so, he has always struggled to balance
the demand and the supply -the economic theory. In that process, due to the
population of his family, consumptions do increase when, had to seek the
supply by any means. Always, one man’s food is another man’s poison. So, in
that process Nature yes with the human is supplying his demands and at one
stage fails to run the race. That indeed is supply is poor but consumption
goes up, disproportionately, when nature is also caught, in that demand and
supply, economic theory, unfortunately.  It is natural. Economy is in all
directions. The best way to support and keep in good humour the wife’s
spending is, Husband equally earning more. If not, well, the economic state
does prevail. Where the optimum firm principle is asked to be adopted,
Renunciate will suffer. Economy is always a battle of the budge. Some how
it has to be fought. K Rajaram IRS 21724