Can all of us laugh at his paradoxical knowledge ?; writing my own history
as he writes on Quora?; how? Can I invent something new without
authentication as he does?; foolishness overflowing; and he only woke up
early and pulled me to battle; but sat joker stuff. Sanskrit verses in
history cannot be rewritten by any good man; only quora gossipers can do
it. KR IRS 26724