I enjoyed the tax poem; is there even one single person who does not detest
tax in any nation? Paying tax was ahabit at 1/6th viz 16.66% in ancient
times. Now we pay less and I do pay 20%. Quite reasonable. And kudos to
Bangalore Sai DDI ; within a month , not even one full month gone, both the
orders recd and currently assessed upto AY 24 25 . I appreciate my dept
efficiency K Rajaram IRS 25724