Whosoever is dinesh sarma, his thoughts are profound; but what did he do
till date? Has he mentioned anything? So many in our groups did not learn
even a few words in sanskrit;in 10 years time you did something as
progressive , your writing has value; but what is the use of a negligent
person writing as if he is patriot? You always say I dont know how at this
age; then you are a cause; and a million causes should become a wretched
only. An allah believes that it is said in Quran, that other religions must
be hit; he read that he believes; what is your belief? Weather west east
north south lingam is;;; words just useless words written daily. living in
paradise; feeling that you are a brahmin IS NOT DAILY DOING SRARDHAM AND
SANDHAYAVANDANAM. Rituals are confined to the Gruya sutram. Viswamitra who
taught the Gayathri Mantra did he write daily you utter thrice? NO. Veda
said Brahmam is a Yagna; do yagna daily. Do you do? A muslim whether smokes
or drinks does 5 times prayer, why even in front of you in a hotel, right
in front of you. Have you done your parayerts right in front of him? A
christian whether believes in god or lives as SNBR, visits church every
sunday morning; do you go to temple every friday? Still anathi , sanathana
survived; how? NALLAR ORUVAR ULARAEL ELLARKKUM -EYYUM MAZHAI. One man is
enough; Hindus will survive. As far as bangkam Kashmiri etc, history has
seen many men and women die all over the earth like that , displaced ,
walking from Burma to India, running along the sides of the river to settle
as nomadics. All of us are only such displaced persons who spoke malayalam
and Tamil and kannada telugu. IT IS PAINFUL; BUT A SEED BECOMES A TREE ONLY
AFTER A PAINFUL EFFORTS OF SPROUTING FROM BENEATH THE EARTH. I a\m
confident that Hinduism will survive till the end to krita yuga, as the
10th avatar \is only from a brahmin family. So not islam or christian ones.
KR IRS 25724